The Awareness Podcast, Ep.23: Come Empty with Jackie Greggs and Ginger Coyle: Soul Music for Conscious SoulsJun 10, 2022
Episode #23: Come Empty with Jackie Greggs and Ginger Coyle: Soul Music for Conscious Souls
Ginger Coyle is a seasoned singer/songwriter with a career spanning 20+ years. She gracefully bridges the gap between soul music and spiritual activism on her debut LP, "Higher Frequency”, due later this year. She weaves conscious lyrics and a throwback sound to invite listeners to dig deep & take accountability for their planetary vibrations.
“Only Love" is a horn-driven cry for oneness, revolutionary love, & healing.
Some fun facts:
- Began writing music at the age of 12.
- Received studio time as an 8th grade graduation gift from father. Recorded 2 songs, and one was played on Wxpn.
- Continued to play coffee shops, bars, and restaurants throughout high school. - - Showcased regularly for A&R reps - but never quite being “pop princess” enough for age group.
- Signed to 2 major labels: Hollywood Records @ 19 years old via singing competition on the Wayne Brady Show and Murder Inc / Universal Motown @ 24 years old with a hiphop/rock project called the Thunderkatz or T!katz.
- Decided to go independent in 2010 after having first child.
Learn more about Ginger at her website http://www.soulmusicforconscioussouls.com