The Awareness Podcast, Ep.53: Living An Awakened Life with Susan Telford and Diederik Wolsak - Who Would You Be Without Your Story?Jan 26, 2023
In this episode Diederik shares how his life experiences led him to a choice between suicide and spiritual awakening.
Tune in to hear
- How events that happen in early childhood create unconscious core beliefs
- How those beliefs create an identity that we rarely question
- How we self sabotage if one of those unconscious beliefs is that we do not deserve to be happy
- What happened when Diederik was diagnosed with lung cancer
- Diederik explain in detail the 6 step Choose Again method which has brought peace and freedom to many
- How believing anything is not required
Diederik will be teaching a live Masterclass on February 13, 2023. Click here to learn more about this LIVE teaching.
Diederik was born in 1942 in a tiny village South of what now is known as Jakarta, Indonesia. The first three and a half years of his life were spent in Japanese POW camps and it was here that he formed most of his core beliefs, beliefs which he thought were his actual ‘character’. After some fifty years of self-loathing, alcohol and drug abuse he decided there had to be a better way, it was time to ‘change his mind’ at the deepest levels. Through Buddhism, a Course in Miracles and Attitudinal Healing he developed a radical forgiveness process which allows him to transform the self he hated into a Self whose only function is to extend love. Choose Again, his charitable society, operates a healing center in Costa Rica and he gives talks and teaches workshops in many places around the world.