The Awareness Podcast, Ep.# 65: Living An Awakened Life with Susan Telford and Isira: “We are One, not #1”—What Indigenous Wisdom Brings to AwakeningApr 27, 2023
Join Susan Telford and Isira for this episode of Living an Awakened Life.
Susan and Isira discuss
- what it means to be awakened
- what is common to all spiritual traditions
- how suffering is often the catalyst for the spiritual search
- the tendency to romanticize awakening and its effects
- what is meant by spiritual narcissism and spiritual escapism
- how we come back to the ordinariness and naturalness of our true nature
- the 4 sacred pillars of indigenous wisdom and how those pillars are relevant to every single human being.
Isira also offers a guided practice, so that you can have a direct experience of your true nature as you listen.
Susan and Isira discuss the devastating fire that burned down Isira’s “Budha Wanama” Centre, a place dedicated to spiritual and cultural education.
If you would like to make a donation to help Isira rebuild , you can do so here: