We wanted to give you an early Christmas present because it’s too good to wait!
Everyone is going to wonder where you got it so they can get it too!
This gift comes wrapped with so much Love. No, really.
Amid the hustle and bustle of the holidays, this gift will instantly remind you of the divine perfection that is here and in every one of us.
What is this gift you ask?
It’s a game.
We’re giving you a new game for Christmas. Just like when you were a kid.
It’s a really fun game because every time you play, you get a prize.
It’s a holiday game of JOY and Awakening.
It’s portable so you can play it anywhere. It’s called the…
“HOLIDAY TRUTH GAME.”
Here are the game rules:
The object of the game is to get as many points as possible. Every time you see one of the symbols below and use it as a reminder of the Truth, you get a point. The more points you earn, the bigger your prize!
Here goes. Good luck.
- Each time you see a wreath, remember that you are infinite and eternal with no beginning and no ending. You were never born and you will never taste death.
- Let every star you see remind you to follow Jesus, just the way the dignitaries did. He is right here and he’s asking you to join Him. Take His hand. He represents who you were created to be and came to help you get there.
- Legend tells of a poor girl who could only offer the Baby Jesus a handful of weeds, but when she gave them to Him they blossomed into lush red plants. Each time you see a Poinsettia, offer up all of your weeds knowing they will be transformed into something beautiful.
- Holiday lights come in all colors and sizes just like us! No matter what color we are or WHERE WE ARE on this journey, we are all reflections of God’s Perfect Love. No matter what.
- All the needles on the tree point upward reminding us where to direct every thought. This is the fast-track to healing.
- When you see ornaments it represents how each of us can adorn this life with our own uniqueness. Be yourself. That’s all you have to be. Never compare. God created you perfectly.
- We are all tied together as one. We are not separate from God or separate from each other. Let the bow become a symbol of our Unity. We are all the One Son of God.
- A Gingerbread man does not create himself. You do not create yourself. A cute and tasty reminder that you are as God created you.
- Last, but certainly not least… the only real gift you can ever give anyone is to recognize the Christ in them with no judgment. This gift instantly heals both of you. You MUST see their divine perfection before you’ll ever remember your own. Seriously, this is the gift that keeps on giving!
The whole point of this game is to have fun and frolic through this season as if you already have everything.
Because you do. And we should all fall on our knees with praise and thanks at the realization of this.
Not to mention, each time one of us is in alignment with the Truth, we’re all raised up. Every person and every part! And the more who play, the higher it goes! The bigger the prize gets!
We share One mind. This is a very important game and everyone wins, even those who aren’t playing right now. Your participation means the world. LITERALLY!
Question: Can I count you in? Will you play the Holiday Truth Game with me? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
All my Love.