Have a question? This page contains the answers to many Frequently Asked Questions.
Please note that info below applies to all Teachers of God Foundation courses hosted in Teachable.
How do I access my Member Page?
Simply start here to access your Teachable school: https://programs.teachersofgod.org/
If you are not already logged in, just click the log in link on the top right of the webpage. If you are on your mobile device, you will see a set of horizontal lines, tap to access the pull down menu and the log in option. Enter the email address you registered with and the password you set up when you registered. If for any reason you don’t know your password then follow the ‘Forgot Password’ link and follow the instructions.
Once logged in, you will see your Member page that will show all of the TOGF programs that you are registered for. Choose the program you wish to access.
I am having trouble logging into my account.
If you find you’re having trouble logging in to your courses using the email you registered with or your password, there are a few troubleshooting options we ask you to try:
- Log out of all pages and browsers where you may be logged in. Clear your cache/cookies (browser history that gets stored on your device). Then try logging in again.
- Also try switching browsers. For example, if you are using Safari to access your courses, try switching to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Also try switching devices. If you’re on your iPhone or iPad try using your desktop.
- Go back to your log in page and try logging in again: https://programs.teachersofgod.org/
I lost my password, what do I do?
- Start by logging out of all pages and browsers where you may be logged in. We even suggest that you clear your cache/cookies (browser history) as well.
- Next, go back to your course log in page: https://programs.teachersofgod.org/ Click the ’Log In’ button on the top right of the webpage. Click the ‘Forgot Password’ link. Enter your email address. Then, click the Send me instructions button.
- You’ll receive an email to reset password. In that email, just follow the instructions to reset.
How do I change my email?
Simply log in to Teachable. On the top right of the webpage, depending on the device you are on, you’ll see either a head and shoulders icon or a set of horizontal lines, click that and you’ll see a pull down menu. Choose ‘Edit Profile’. On that page, click the Edit Profile button and make your changes.
How do I update or change my credit card information on my account?
Simply log in to Teachable. On the top right of the webpage, depending on the device you are on, you’ll see either a head and shoulders icon or a set of horizontal lines, click that and you’ll see a pull down menu. Choose Add/Change credit card and make your changes.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC QUESTIONS:
I did not receive an email to the 40-Day Program.
First, just make sure to check your spam/junk box (or Promotions Folder), sometimes the daily emails land there. And, it’s always best to white list the Teachers Of God email address so you’ll receive our emails to your Inbox. (If you are using gmail, check the “Social” and “Promotions” tabs as the message may have landed there.)
If you do miss an email or two, that’s perfectly okay. While we’re not able to resend the daily emails, you can always access your Lessons by going directly to your Member page: https://programs.teachersofgod.org/p/40-day-program
And remember that the daily emails never contain course content so you won’t miss a thing.
Can I take the 40-Day Program again?
Yes! You can take the 40-Day program as many times as you wish. Once you registered for the 40-Day once, you will have access to your 40-Day Lessons for life.
Just go to the Teachable school log in to access your Daily Lessons: https://programs.teachersofgod.org/p/40-day-program
How can I watch the Friday livestream video replay?
For older broadcast replays, you can always head over to the Teachers of God YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/iamasgodcreatedme
You’ll find all of the older Friday livestream videos there, ordered by date.
LIVING IN PURPOSE PROGRAM:
What do I do if I can’t attend the LIP monthly live calls or web events?
All of our LIP calls and web events are recorded and available for you to access on replay within Teachable.
Once you are logged in to your LIP school, you’ll see two sections – one called “Zoom Meetups” and one called “Live Calls and Webcasts”… Within those sections you’ll find monthly conference calls and webcast recordings by date. Just click the one you’re interested in listening to or watching.