So many people want to know why A Course In Miracles (ACIM) students love it so much so I thought it would be fun to give you the top 10 benefits-just like David Letterman. LOL.
Honestly, the happiest people I know are ACIM students. That’s how I decide if something works- I look for results.
I can’t even count how many programs, potions and techniques I’ve tried to feel better in my life and none of them really held up.
Because I had so many old thought patterns of fear and worry running through my mind that had to be addressed and dissolved first. No matter what I did or didn’t do, they’d come back and run the show and I’d be right back to my old uncomfortable patterns again.
I used to feel so hopeless for any real change. Once I addressed these thoughts, change became effortless. It naturally happened on its own. It all became so clear and my mind was blown.
That’s why I love ACIM so much. It gets to the core so healing is permanent.
I actually started to feel better right away and it kept happening and happening and it still continues to this day. I look back on my life now and I still can’t believe it. It made me so excited and now I want everyone to have the same experience!
So, here’s my top 10 list of the benefits of A Course In Miracles.
They’re in no particular order because they’re all so good!
Top 10 Benefits of A Course In Miracles
1) It’s a practical, spiritual course in how to really know your True Self.
2) It’s not based on any religion. There are no rules or dogma. It is solely based on Love and everyone is welcome.
3) Your life becomes one miracle after the other. (A miracle is a shift in perception from fear to love.)
4) You absolutely EXPERIENCE the Love that God is. It’s no longer just some lofty concept.
5) It gives very specific instructions on how to heal relationships, health and money issues that actually work if you do what it says. Guaranteed.
6) Your life, right now, is the perfect school room for your transformation.
7) You’re shown how to be happy, NO MATTER WHAT!
8) You stop worrying. When you stop the war in your head, the Truth naturally comes forward.
9) It gently leads you back inward to your inner guide who’s only purpose is your good.
10) You are relaxed and fall madly in love with life.
There you have it.
What Is A Course in Miracles?
A Course In Miracles is totally awesome.
It’s a 1200 page book that contains 365 workbook lessons and some really beautifully and comprehensive text. The language is richer and probably different than what you’re used to but you will get used to it with time. You can get the book on Amazon. There are a few different versions. I recommend either the Circle of Atonement version or the one from the Foundation for Inner Peace.
Oh, and if you’re already an ACIM student and love it, this is a great post to share with friends or family who’ve been curious about what you’ve been up to! Click here to share this post on Facebook.
Have you ever heard people talking about A Course in Miracles and wondered “What is A Course in Miracles? And why does everyone love it so much?”
Lisa Natoli has just released a brand new video that explains in very simple terms what A Course in Miracles is and why you may have heard people talking about how much they love it.
You can access the video now, for free. In it you will learn:
– What A Course in Miracles actually is, and why people love it and recommend it
– The types of results people get with A Course in Miracles
– Why many people find it complicated and how to simplify it for best results
– How A Course in Miracles helps people to be happy, NO MATTER WHAT!
Thanks for being here and being open to a whole new way to maneuver through this experience called “life” with me. I hope you find the consistent joy and peace that I’ve found through working with A Course In Miracles.
And I would love your feedback about this top 10 list or the ‘What is A Course in Miracles?’ video.
Question: Have you had the experience described in the top 10 list while you have done A Course in Miracles? If not, what has your experience been like? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
My wish is that you discover the overwhelming beauty of your soul and see that same beauty in everyone and everything.
Very, very Sincerely,
Director of Operations and Teacher, Teachers of God Foundation
Like this post?
Sign up for email updates and never miss a post!